What the hell is wrong with CNN (and by extension, all our American media outlets)? This little propaganda gem was found on their web site today. The linked article goes on to talk about how cable news might be playing some role in helping the Bush administration link Saddam and al Qaeda without any real evidence to support it. Well, duh.
Eye on whom?
What the hell is wrong with CNN (and by extension, all our American media outlets)?
One reply on “Eye on whom?”
Beware the Wahabi Oil Merchants!
The secretive cartel of Wahabi oil merchants is set upon destabilizing the global order of constititutional democracies and associated multilateral agreements.
By means of:
1) client regimes in Afganistan, Iraq, Syria and Yemen;
2) Arab crime syndicates: Al Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, PLO, OPEC; and
3) bought US, French, Japanese & Russian political leaders;
This nefarious group of pharoanic megalomaniacs seeks to:
1) muffle the environmental movement by paying off US/Japanese/Russian politicians to veto the Kyoto Protocol
2) destroy Israel
3) crush the democratic spirit of the west by means of terrorism, hate, and rising oil prices.
The Wahabi oil merchants hate Christians, Jews, and most other Muslims. They sentence gays to death and relegate women to domestic service and sex slavery.